Drexel University's Master of Science in Software Engineering (MSSE) degree program is a multidisciplinary degree sponsored by the iSchool at Drexel and the College of Engineering.
Building on Tradition of Technology
- Information Science and Technology Track applies software engineering to information systems in commercial organizations and other settings
- Emphasizes systems values, such as the human-computer interface, front-end user requirements analysis, modeling and validation, and the use of off-the-shelf tools and components to assist in software processes
- Draws on Drexel's strengths in computer science, engineering, and information science and technology
- Curriculum encompasses behavioral, managerial and technical aspects of software engineering and attempts to synthesize disciplinary paradigms and themes
- Degree may be completed on campus and/or online
- Students gain the skills to advance to senior managerial and executive positions and to become successful entrepreneurs in the field